|Usage||Used to install in machines|
Danfoss is Europe's largest producer of OML Hydraulic Motor. We can offer more than 1600 different hydraulic motors, categorized in types, variants and sizes (inch. different shaft versions). The motors vary in size (rated displacement) from 8 cm3 to 800 cm3 per revolution. Speeds range up to approx. 2500 rpm for the smallest type and up to approx 600 rpm for the largest type. Maximum operating torques vary across the ranges from 1,3 daNm to 250 daNm (peak) and maximum power outputs from 2,0 kW to 64 kW.
- Smooth running over the entire speed range
- Constant operating torque over a wide speed range
- High starting torque
- High return pressure without use of drain line
- High efficiency
- Long life under extreme operating conditions
- Robust and compact design
- High radial and axial bearing capacity
- For applications in both open and closed loop hydraulic systems
- Suitable for a wide variety of hydraulics fluids
- The Danfoss metric motor program has been divided into standard ranges and extended ranges.
- The standard ranges are characterized by technical features appealing to a large number of applications- on.
The extended ranges are characterized by motors adapted to specific applications and comprising the following variants among others:
- Motors with corrosion resistant parts
- Wheel motors with recessed mounting flange
- OMP, OMR- motors with needle bearing
- Short motors without bearings
- Ultra short motors
- Motors with integrated positive holding brake
- Motors with integrated negative holding brake
- Motors with integrated flushing valve
- Actuator motors
- Compact motors type OMN
- Motors with speed sensor
- Motors with tacho connection
- Danfoss represents a complete range of planetary gears with flanges and couplings design-
- ned for Danfoss hydraulic motors. The combination of motors and gears makes it possible to obtain completely smooth running at fractional speeds and torques up to 65.000 daNm.
Examples of Danfoss hydraulic motor applications:
- Machines for agriculture and forestry
- Mining machinery
- Construction plant equipment and access platforms
- Grass cutting machinery
- Special vehicles
- Ship's equipment and winches on fishing vessels
- Machine tools
- Woodworking and sawmill machinery
- Plastic and rubber machinery etc.