We have gained much acceptance as notable manufacturer and supplier of best in class range of Bell Jacks
. These tanks are widely demanded for storage and handling of production fluids, which includes organic and non organic fluids of chemical and petrochemical industries. These tanks feature ready foundation and a fully welded base that is designed for vapor tight handling. Further, our prestigious clients can order these tanks with customized dimensional specifications.
- Anti corrosive
- Resistant to chemicals
- Sturdy construction
- Quick installation
- The foundation is made ready
- The base is laid out and welded
- The periphery of the tank is marked out on the base plate
- Guide trestle for the shell plate are erected
- The top shell plates are erected and welded vertically.
- The roof trusses are assembled and joined to top shell
- Lifting trestles with hydraulic jacks are fitted internally along with the periphery of the tank
- Lifting lugs and guides are welded to the shell plate.
- The top shell plate and the roof construction are lifted one plate height.
- The roof plate is fitted and welded in place. At the same time, the next shell plate is fitted and welded
- The lifting lugs and guides are removed from the top shell plate and new lugs and guides are welded to the nest shell plate. The hydraulic jacks are lowered to the original lifting position
- The tank is lifted again to allow the continued erection of shell plate until the full height of tank has been reached.
- When the last shell plate is fitted and welded in place, the finished tank is lifted slightly so that the guide trestles can be dismantled.
- The tank is lowered and the shell plate and base plate are welded together.
- The jacking equipment is dismantled.